PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site and browse, we automatically collect certain personal information about your device, including:
- Information about your Web Browser, IP Address, Time Zone, and some of The Cookies that are installed on your device;
- Country/region and language preference based on mobile device settings and/or IP;
- Information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site; and
- Information about how you interact with the site.
We Refer To This Automatically Collected Information As “Device Information”.
When you apply for our services through the Site, you may provide your incorporation and personal information to us. The types of information we obtain include:
- Your personal information (such as name, email address, shipping address and instructions, postal code, telephone number, personal ID and photograph of HKID);
- login credentials to create an account on the Services (such as email address and password); and
- information you choose to submit your incorporation information including incorporation name, contact person’s name and contact details, incorporation details, photograph of the incorporation documents.
HOW We USE THE INFORMATION WE OBTAIN
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. for more information about cookies, and how to sisable Cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, Browser Type, Internet Service Provider, Referring/Exit Pages, and Date/Time stamps.
- “Web Beacons,” “Tags,” And “Pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you attempt to or make contact with us through the Site by chatbox, via email, or contact form, we collect certain information from you, including:
- your name, email address, location, personal message and phone number.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the order information that we collect generally to handle contact requests placed through the Site (including processing your personal or company information, arranging for product demos, and providing you with data and/or information about products and services). Additionally, we use this contact information to:
- communicate with you;
- screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improveand optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respondto a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive,or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you area European resident we note that we are processing your Contact Request in order to serve your enquiry, or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Hong Kong and Mainland China.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail (email@example.com) or by mail to Unit A, 27/F, West Gate Tower, 7 Wing Hong Street, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
*QFPay reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Last update: Nov 2022